Monday
It was a hectic weekend at the Mount Juliet house. The guys (Shawn and Josh) packed the house into semi trailers, sripped out carpets, and burned things. I don't know what things, I wasn't there for most of it.
I came down Friday and brought back a truck load of things in plastic totes. This trailer is getting filled fast.
James didn't have chemo on Friday so he was around to direct the show. I was happy not to have that task. We have different opinions on the way things should be done so not being in charge is my cup of tea.
The weather in Mount Juliet was oppressive. James said it's been like that every day. I was so happy to come back home to Helenwood. The humidity has been high here and we're having showers nearly every day but it's just nicer in between.
Comments
Post a Comment