Thursday Morning in October

I am getting back to blogging. My friend Ruth Ann thinks my life is so exciting so I promised to blog it for her since I live too far to visit often. I make it sound like she's across the country but it's only 2 hours away.

While I am writing the dogs are chasing each other in the yard and across the porch. I cling to my chair when they start. I have one ER visit this year to show for their shenanigans. 
 Since we booted some of the boarders we had I can actually enjoy the front porch. It no longer smells of stale beer and cigarettes out here. This is still the designated smoking area for one person. 
I don't remember when I started this journal but I only got through three entries, so I'm at it again maybe to the finish. I have seen so many versions of journals devoted to self improvement and whatnot and though some look interesting the simple spiral notebook worked best for me. I went through the bullet journal phase and it was a good tool.

The calendar on my phone works best now. All I have to remember are PT appointments and the odd reminder. Life in the slow lane.

Comments

Popular Posts