Summer

I stepped on a rake today and if not for my quick reflexes would have been beaned right between the eyes. I've still got it at 67.

I would post to my blog more often but it's such a pain to have to correct every other word. I swear cross my heart English really is my first language.

My husband has a checkup with his oncologist tomorrow. It has already been three months since his last treatment. He has been doing well though struggling with the post treatment anemia. He tires very easily.

I tire easily these days but mine is not a simple as anemia. Stress. Money problems. My bank has decided they are more important than my budget and has taken money out of my account. This will cause my automatic payments to bounce and if course I will be charged fees on both ends and I will receive cancellation notices on may car and house insurance. I have been with this bank since 1976, not a bounced check or late payment ever.

I fully understand why people commit suicide over money problems.

Comments

Popular Posts