The Election

Oh my god, this election has been horrid! Never have I seen such passion, hope, fear, anger and disappointment! I have to keep reminding myself that there are many places on this globe and many people that are in so much worse condition, but I am still sad for this country. The choices that we had for our future leadership were horrible. Embarrassingly horrible. Though I am sure that this made us no less of a spectacle to the rest of the world than a thing else we have done.

Here's to kicking the WW3  can down the road a bit by not electing Hillary. I don't think that this new president is our savior. Not by any means. I think he is in for hard times and I see him facing much intrigue within his own ranks, simply because he is "not one of them". I am sure that he is no stranger to this as it is common to the business world.

I am concerned for my gay friends and friends that I haven't met yet. I want them to feel safe and secure. I am concerned for the elderly and the pensioners (I am one of them). I am hearing rumors that Paul Ryan wants to do away with benefits that many Americans rely on, and benefits that we all have paid for. I don't see how he can look at himself in the mirror.

Comments

Popular Posts